Electrical Controls Engineer
Super Systems Inc. is a growing industrial automation systems integrator for the thermal processing industry and we are looking for a full time project controls engineer in Cincinnati Ohio. (Remote location is not an option).
Project Engineer will design and retrofit control systems for thermal processing equipment. Our customers are heat treating facilities across the United States. Candidate will be responsible for analyzing customer requirements, designing and commissioning controls and SCADA equipment including PLC programming, instrument configuration and setup, SCADA screen design, customer support, project management and end user training. This job will require 75% travel, but always home on weekends and holidays.
Knowledge / Studies / Experience:
- PLC programming a must; Allen Bradley a plus
- Ladder logic
- PID control
- SCADA software
- Field wiring
- Control system integration
- Familiarity with industrial atmosphere and vacuum furnaces a plus
Education and Experience:
- Required: Degree 2 or 4 yr Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering or experience in related field
- Required: 2 years-experience
- REQUIRED: 75% U.S. travel. Always home on weekends/holidays.
- REQUIRED: US CITIZEN – we do not sponsor work visas.
Salary and Benefits: $60 – 100,000 Based on Experience . Super Systems Inc. offers a complete package of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K match, PTO and paid holidays.
RECRUITERS – Please do not call – We do not need help filling this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit resumes here.