SuperCALC is an advanced calculator app for the heat treating industry available on smartphones and tablets running iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod) and Android operating systems. Apps for both platforms are available for free: the iOS version can be found in the iTunes App Store, the Android version in the Google Play store.
The Furnace Calculator, which calculates %Carbon, Dew Point, and %Oxygen based on millivolts and temperature,
The IR 3-gas Calculator, which calculates %Carbon using the furnace temperature and the CO, CO2, and CH4 readings from a 3-gas analyzer,
The Generator Calculator, which calculates the required air flow and gas flow based on the capacity of the endothermic generator,
The Nitriding Calculator, which calculates DA and Kn,
and Unit Conversions for Temperature, Vacuum Level, Pressure and Flow.
To get the app, you can:
- Use your device to scan one of the QR codes on the Calculator Page;
- Open the appropriate link for your device below:
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/supercalc/id566387194?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supersystems.mobilesupercalc
- Search for “SuperCALC” in your device’s app store and install the app created by Super Systems, Inc.
Click here to go to the web-based version of SuperCALC.
Mobile Load Entry
|Gap Time entry
|Capture Load Photo/Image
|Scan traveler for load start
|Active load screen with recipe viewer
|Historical load search with details
|Realtime and historical data|
|Tabular data view|
|Trend line data view|
|Selectable display time|