Field Service Controls Technician – OH, KY, MI, IN
Super Systems Inc. is a Cincinnati-based company and industrial automation systems integrator for the thermal processing industry and we are looking for a full time project field service technician. Training will be done in Cincinnati.
Field Service Technician will travel to customer sire to retrofit furnace control systems for thermal processing equipment. Our customers are heat treating facilities across the United States. Candidate will be responsible for onsite commissioning controls and SCADA equipment including PLC programming, electrical instrument configuration and setup, SCADA screen design, customer support, project management and end user training. This job will require 75% travel, but always home EVERY weekend and holidays. You control your schedule.
• PLC Programming a must; Allen Bradley a plus
• Ladder logic
• PID control
• SCADA software
• Field wiring
• Control system integration
• Familiarity with industrial atmosphere and vacuum furnaces a plus
Education and experience:
• Required: Degree 2 or 4 yr Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering; or experience in related field
• Required: 2 years experience
• Required: 75% US Travel. Always home on weekends/holidays.
• Required: US Citizen – we do not sponsor work visas
Salary and Benefits
Salary based on experience. Super Systems Inc. offers a complete package of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K match, PTO and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit resumes here.