Our development projects include HMI programming, communication protocol interfaces with automation controls, configuration tools for automation controls, embedded programming logic for automation controls and company ERP support..
Tools: The candidate for this job should be experienced with Visual Studio programming with C#, .NET and Visual Basic.
The ideal candidate will have a 2 or 4 year degree in Computer Science or related with at least 3 years experience developing software.
Not remote. MUST live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
• Development discipline, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications
• Codes, tests, debugs documents and implements complex software applications
• Provides training, direction, code reviews and support to team members
• Designs and implements new features while continuously improving quality of technical products and applications
• Works collaboratively with other software engineers to define system architectures and design solutions
• Develops software meeting code quality standards and metrics
• Develops custom software applications using Microsoft technologies, web applications, database design • (SQL Server) and graphical user interfaces (GUI).
• C#, .NET software development, design, code, debug, test, and document.
• Develops robust, testable, modular, re-usable, well-documented code.
• Strong communication skills required assisting in troubleshooting and support inquiries.
• SQL Server, C#, .NET, Visual Basic
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Strong communication and team skills
• Mobile application development is a plus
Education and experience:
The ideal candidate will have a 2 or 4 year degree in Computer Science or related with at least 3-10 years experience developing software.
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
• Other types of insurance
• Retirement benefits or accounts
• Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
• Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Submit resumes here.